Sunday, November 8, 2015

Leo's Song


Lyrics:

I started playing this song.
But did not know where it would lead.
I just kept playing, and playing.
A young pyramid heard my song
and told friends of it discovery.
They asked if the sound's creator could be found.
The pyramid said if would try.
And so its journey began
though the distance was great.
The pyramid was very fast.
The pyramid found the earth.
Searched the forests
and looked outside supermarkets.
It even went door to door, to door.
The pyramid was discouraged
but refused to give up.
I continue to play
unaware of the pyramid's search.
The pyramid followed the sound to my window
where I invited in inside
so it could rest its travels.
Time went by and we became friends.
We sampled some minidiscs
purchased a house
and collected records.
And trew a party.
The pyramid was very responsible
and would now the lawn every week.
The pyramid even did the grocery shopping
though the pyramid enjoyed my company.
It began to miss home
when suddenly
it was contacted by its home planet
because was building with the cubes.
The pyrmaid built a ship for me
so we could both travel to its home.
We travelled as fast as we could
to prevent the terrible disaster.
I had never been so far from home.
During the trip I filled two notebook
with notes ans sketches.
We arrived and met with the High Council
but they were unwilling to listen to reason.
Once again, the young would lead the old,
and fight common fear with common sense.
The young pyramid lined up
in support of the cubes.
The young cubes did the same.
To teach the elders, the young shapes continued.
Together, the youths had taught peace.
And now rejoiced
while I played this song.
I continued to recording experiences
with paper and pen
and released them to either
hoping they would be found.

All content and audio created
by Kelly Meador & Daniel Elwing.



No comments:

Post a Comment