Monday, December 9, 2013

More about Phrasal verbs


Some phrasal verbs with "to take" :
Pirate adventure of FLYKIT
"The spyglass that flew"


The parrot take me off and I couldn't say a word. = SURPRISE
This parrot is taken after my owl. = SIMILARITY
When the parrot takes flight ... = TAKE OFF like a plane
... he take along my spyglass. = PICK or CATCH something
I can take the parrot around my island = to SHOW attractions
I hope the parrot take back my spyglass = to RETURN something
I can take care of the parrot if he got back = to PAMPER
I can't take in the fact that the parrot is go = to UNDERSTAND


from FLYKIT on Vimeo.


More about phrasal verbs with "to take" :







18 Phrasal Verbs with Take



The Phrasal Verbs with to take



 You can also look at
worksheets printables by  ESL 
It's an interesting collection of resources.


Have an amusing adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment